Here's a little CT inspiration:
using the Scrap Orchard Mega Mr. & Mrs. with assorted embellishments by Chelle's Creations
using Candy Crush by Flergs
using Sweet Baby Girl by Word Art World by Jennifer
using Be Mine by SuzyQ Scraps and Jandy Quirky Girl (font)
Are you feeling the love? Show us who and what you love. Just download the template, create something lovely and then leave us a link in the comments section. If you're uploading to a gallery other than the one at Scrap Orchard, be certain to leave a way for me to contact you for either your winning coupon (Wouldn't that be super cool?) or your participation prize (Also cool!).
Last but not least, I've got a winner (randomly selected, of course) from our January challenge. If you're name is Tammee and this is your submission…
Just in case you're new to us or if you'd like to read the official "fine print":
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to the ScrapPin gallery at Scrap Orchard or a photo sharing site of your choice. (Please do not upload to a site that will require me to register in order to view the layout. Use either a Scrap Orchard gallery or someplace such as Photobucket or TinyPic to host your layout)
- If uploading to the ScrapPin gallery at Scrap Orchard please include the following in addition to your other hashtags: #swlblogfebruary2014 (feel free to copy and past this hashtag)
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by February 28, 2014
- Winner of the $5 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in March 2014! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!