Happy 2015! Welcome to the first blog challenge of the year.
If this isn't the first time you've played along you know I fall in love with each and every one of our blog templates. I use every single one and most of them more than once. They're just so versatile. I think that what pulled me into this template at first glance. You can use it as a stand alone with a great big photo. You can use it as a background starter. You could even use it for a journal page and pair it opposite a bunch of photos. Honestly, there are so many options!
USING ZOO CREW BY CHELLE'S CREATIONS
USING EQUANIMITY (retired) BY TRACIE STROUD
USING WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS BY SAHLIN STUDIOS + LEMON DROP BY ONE LITTLE BIRD + EVERYDAY BASICS BY ZOE PEARN.
PHOTO BY KATHRYN SMITH OF MARVELOUSLY MADE PHOTOGRAPHY
COUPLED WITH LIZ'S KEEPIN' IT REAL DOUBLE TEMPLATES II
USING HIGHLIGHT REEL & HIGHLIGHT REEL SENTIMENTS BY BELLA GYPSY
Awesome! Right?! You know you want to play! It's easy. Just download the template and use it any way you like. Next, leave us a comment with a link to your layout and finally enter the Rafflecopter survey to be in our drawing. One lucky winner will get $5 to Liz's store. A free template and a chance at a gift certificate.
Our winner for December is........Melissa!
Your winning coupon will come by email.
Thanks to everyone who played along!
The FINE PRINT:
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- If uploading to the ScrapPin gallery at Scrap Orchard please include the following in addition to your other hashtags: #swlblogjanuary2015 (feel free to copy and past this hashtag)
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by January 31, 2014 and ENTER the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Winner of the $5 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in February 2015! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!