Liz did something a extra special this month. She's included a bonus 5x7 size of the challenge template in case anyone would like to use it for a seasonal card or invitation. I love that she did this! I'd probably already have my holiday card done if we hadn't been rained out on our scheduled picture day and had to reschedule for this past weekend. Who gets rained out in Arizona, right?
Here's the challenge and bonus template:
|click here to download|
Want to use the 5x7 size for this month's challenge? Sure! No problem.
If you're new to our blog challenge, welcome! Simply download the template and create your layout. Then add a link to your completed layout in a comment on this post. After you've done that, enter the monthly drawing at Rafflecopter.
One random winner will be selected each month for a $10 coupon to Liz's store. Everyone else who participates and enters the drawing will win a participation prize. Super easy! Don't you think?
using Roller Coasters and Cotton Candy by Chelle's Creations
combining Documentary and Composition by Sahlin Studios
Did you play along in November? Are you our lucky winner?
Thank you to everyone who joined our challenge in November. Prizes will be mailed out within the next 7-10 days.
The FINE PRINT:
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- If uploading to the ScrapPin gallery at Scrap Orchard please include the following in addition to your other hashtags: #swlblogdecember2015 (feel free to copy and past this hashtag)
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by December 31, 2015 and ENTER the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Only those entrants who leave a link to their eligible layout in the comments section will be included in the drawing. All other entries will be disqualified.
- Winner of the $10 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in January 2016! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!