I'm hoping this month's challenge template makes you happy as it did me. I loved it at first sight! The square photo spots and angled papers were so much fun to play with. So, here it is!
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD|
From the team....
using You Smile, I Smile by Bella Gypsy
using Into the Woods by LJS Designs (fonts are Grinched and Shadows into Light
using Frequent Flyer by Kristin Aagard (fonts are Splendid 66 and Darcy Baldwin's Miss Molly Brown)
using Like A Rockstar by Libby Pritchett & Life is Bittersweet by Amanda Yi
Here's how the monthly challenge works. Download the template from the link above then scrap it any way you like. You can change it up if you want just be sure we can tell it's the same template. Post your layout to your favorite online gallery or image server then leave a link to it in the comments below. Once you've done that, don't forget to enter the Rafflecopter drawing below. One random winner will receive a $10 coupon to Liz's store. Everyone else with receive a discount coupon. Pretty cool! An awesome free template and a coupon! Coupons will be sent out within a week.
And now for the winner from the September challenge........Berniek! Congratulations! Great big thanks to everyone who played along in September. We're looking forward to seeing what you create in October.
The FINE PRINT:
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- If uploading to the ScrapPin gallery at Scrap Orchard please include the following in addition to your other hashtags: #swlblogsoctober2015 (feel free to copy and past this hashtag)
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by October 31, 2015 and ENTER the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Only those entrants who leave a link to their eligible layout in the comments section will be included in the drawing. All other entries will be disqualified.
- Winner of the $10 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in November 2015! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!