With January gone, it's time for me to bring you the new blog challenge here on Liz's blog. I really like this template. Ekaterina, Donna and I all did something slightly different with this template. But first, the template:
|DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE HERE|
Here's what we did.....
using Academic & Winter Wonderland by Kristin Aagard
using Cottage Romance by Etc by Danyale
using Preppy by Anita Designs with France M Designs & Meg Designs
That's our February template! Do you love it? I'm definitely a fan. I love that we each did something a little different with it and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
Curious if you won in January? The competition was deep: we had 15 entries! Fifteen gorgeous layouts! It's a good thing we don't have to decide; there are too many pretty layouts to choose just one. Thank goodness for Rafflecopter's random drawing...our winner is....photoskeplative! Congratulations K.F.!!! I have a prize for our winner and discount coupons for everyone else. I'll send emails in the next week or so.
Just in case you need a little reminder, playing our blog challenge is sooooo easy.
- Download the template
- Scrap the template. You may flip/rotate/alter the template, but we still need to be able to recognize the original.
- Upload your completed layout to your preferred image hosting site/gallery.
- Link your uploaded layouts to our comment section
- Enter the drawing on Rafflecopter! Be sure to tell me the name you used when you added your layout to the comments section.
We love seeing your layouts. Thanks so much for playing along.
The FINE PRINT:
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by 11:59 pm (Pacific) on February 29, 2016 AND enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Only those entrants who leave a link to their eligible layout in the comments section will be included in the drawing. All other entries will be disqualified.
- Winner of the $5 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in March 2016! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!