Not only is March Women’s History Month, but it’s also American Red Cross Month and Fire Prevention Month. Other popular holidays are Read Across America (March 2, which is Dr. Seuss’ birthday), Pi Day (March 14), Patrick’s Day (March 17), Daylight Saving Day, Purim, and this year, Easter!
So much going on, and if your world is like ours, you'll be celebrating a bunch of birthdays too! Here at Scrapping with Liz, we're hoping you'll be able to fit in a little scrapping and play along with our monthly challenge. ;)
Here's your challenge template!
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!|
using Adventure Awaits by Little Rad Trio
using the following from Etc by Danyale: Cottage #2, Clean Slate,
Good Life, & Shabby Couturewith Endora's Handwriting (font)
using I Want Candy & I Want Candy Too by Kristin Aagard
with Say Something (font) by Kimberly Geswein
To play along with the challenge is simple. Simply download the template above then scrap it any way you that makes you happy. The only requirement is that we are still able to tell which template it is. Upload your completed layout to the gallery or image hosting site of your choice and leave a link to your layout in the comments section below. Finally, enter the Rafflecopter drawing below to be entered for a chance to win a gift certificate to Liz's store.
The randomly selected winner from February is...... Shelly S. Congratulations, Shelly!
Coupons are sent via email within 10 days of this post.
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by 11:59 pm (Pacific) on March 31, 2016 AND enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Only those entrants who leave a link to their eligible layout in the comments section will be included in the drawing. All other entries will be disqualified.
- Winner of the $5 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in April 2016! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!