Oh, it's possible. I took a little look back: Liz brought back (and I started writing) the monthly blog challenge in July 2012. With the return, she introduced a new idea that was initially called the 3Rs (Revisited, Revamped, & Revised). By the very next month, it was simply Template Revisited. Forty-nine layouts and countless pages from scrappers all over the world later and here we are: Number 50!
Looking back, I found that many of my all-time favorite layouts have come from these fabulous Revisited templates. I sighed over the nostalgia of favorite kit designers long retired and chuckled at the trends in embellishments. But mostly, it was just a happy little trip down memory lane. I bet if you look back, you'll find something very similar. There really is something about the Revisited templates that makes it so easy to create a great page.
|CLICK RIGHT HERE TO DOWNLOAD!|
Amanda, Donna, and Ekaterina created a fun set of inspiration for you this month. I must apologize for not having a page done. Between the pressures of a new full time position and the kids going back to school I just couldn't make the deadline. My page is started, it's really about 2/3 done, I just need a little more time: I'll get it wrapped up and onto the FB page soon - I promise. Here's what the team did:
using a kit by Amber Labau & Studio68
Fonts: caviar dreams, oceanography, circus
using On The Street We Live by Etc by Danyale
using Parks & Recreation by Kristin Aagard
Our winner for the August Challenge is Lori F and her oh so yummy page about ice cream! Congrats, Lori!
Don't be sad if you didn't win, Liz has a participation prize for everyone else and there's a new template to scrap for a chance to win in September! Here's how you play along...
- Download the template
- Scrap it! Digi, hybrid, or paper - whatever works for you is great by us! Feel free to modify the template; it just needs to be recognizable to qualify.
- Upload your layout or an image of it to any image hosting site. Again, you choose.
- Send a link of your image to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month of your submission on the subject line. This month, we'll use "September Challenge". Doing so really helps us keep track and ensures that everyone gets their prize.
- ONE layout is selected as the winner each month.
- Winning prize and participation prize coupons are sent via email in reply to the submitting email.
- Prizes expire within the month so please be sure to use them before the expire.
If you have any questions about the challenge, please don't hesitate to send an email.