I hope you you had many more tricks than treats on your Halloween. Just in case, you came up a little short, I have a scrappy treat from Liz just for you!
|Click HERE to Download|
Like it? We certainly did!
using Fall Glory by Little Rad Trio
using Thanksgiving by Kristin Aagard
using Everyday Life - August (2014) by Juno Designs and Smartypants (font)
Now, for our winner from October's challenge? Drumroll, please. Our winner is Beatrice and her very "serious" layout. Congratulations, Beatrice!
Prizes will be sent by email within the next 10 days. Don't forget to play along with this month's challenge.
Here's how you play along.
- Download the template
- Scrap it! Digi, hybrid, or paper - whatever works for you is great by us! Feel free to modify the template; it just needs to be recognizable to qualify.
- Upload your layout or an image of it to any image hosting site. Again, you choose.
- Send a link of your image by November 30th to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month of your submission on the subject line. This month, we'll use"November Challenge". Doing so really helps us keep track and ensures that everyone gets their prize.
- ONE layout is selected as the winner each month.
- Winning prize and participation prize coupons are sent via email in reply to the submitting email.
- Prizes expire within the month so please be sure to use them before the expire.