|DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE RIGHT HERE!|
using: Kit: Etc. by Danyale ~ Krafty Santa (kit) and Just My Type (paint).
Fonts are Janda Stylish Script & Josefin Slab
using: Red Robin by Lynn Grieveson and Jolly Holiday by Dawn Inskip
A Season To Remember by Amber LaBau with Noteworthy (font)
There you have it! Play along with our last challenge of the year and you could be the lucky winner of $10 to Liz's store. Our official rules are below, but first we need to announce the winner from November!
Our winner for November is Kaleena F. Congratulations!
Here's how you play along....
- Download the template
- Scrap it! Digi, hybrid, or paper - whatever works for you is great by us! Feel free to modify the template; it just needs to be recognizable to qualify.
- Upload your layout or an image of it to any image hosting site. Again, you choose.
- Send a link of your image by December 31st to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month of your submission on the subject line. This month, we'll use"December Challenge". Doing so really helps us keep track and ensures that everyone gets their prize.
- ONE layout is selected as the winner each month.
- Winning prize and participation prize coupons are sent via email in reply to the submitting email.
- Prizes expire within the month so please be sure to use them before the expire.