Just the other day, I told Liz that January is one of those months that completely gets away from me. We are post holidays, but the kids go back to school, then I go back to school. Just as soon as I'm back, we celebrate birthdays and then it's the end of the month and I feel like I didn't accomplish a thing. I did...but that isn't how it feels. When my reminder showed up this afternoon to write the blog post I had that feeling of dang! January is gone...again!
I know you didn't pop in to read about my lost sense of time in the month of January. You came to see what sort of yumminess Liz created for your February blog challenge. So, here it is....
credits: Blossom Festival, Junie, and Love Me Do all by Lynn Grieveson
- Here's how to play along with our February challenge...
- Download the template
- Scrap it! Digi, hybrid or paper - whatever works for you is A.O.K. with us.
- Upload the completed layout or an image of it to any image hosting site. The choice is yours.
- Send a link of your image no later than February 28th to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Be sure to include February 2017 on the subject line.
- One winning layout is selected each month.
- All prizes are distributed via email and in reply to the submitting email.
- Prizes expire within the month so please be sure to use them before they're gone!
2/12/17 UPDATE: I neglected to announce our January winner. Congratulations, Jill!
All coupons were sent via email on 2/8/17.