Happy April! According to my sister's calendar, April 4th is National Vitamin C Day. When she told me I'm said, "Really??! How do I work that into my blog post?" Then she said, "Name a food with more Vitamin C than oranges." I said, "Um.....I dunno." And so the idea was hatched! A quick internet search and two verifications later viola! I present you with 10 foods with more vitamin C than oranges. Can you guess any? All? I'll give you a hint, none belong in the citrus family.
Here's your list: chili peppers, strawberries, bell peppers, pineapple, kale, mango, broccoli, kiwi, papaya, and brussels sprouts!
Okay, enough. Back to why you stopped by....
It may be National Vitamin C Day, but here at Scrapping with Liz, April 4th is also MBC day! I love how we get one every single month! This month's template was fun. I love using patterned papers and this template let me do that to my heart's content. Will you go with more patterns than solids or more solids than patterns? Will you cluster it up with lots of embellishments or go a more minimal? Show us what makes your heart content!
|DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE HERE|
using: Ticket to Paradise by Meredith Cardall Designs
using: Madras by Lynn Grieveson
using: Stories to Tell by Amber LaBau & DJB Connor Happy (title font)
using: First Light (kit) and Hester (extra papers) by Lynn Grieveson,
and Nuts About Fall (flowers, tape, & stitches) by Pink Reptile Designs,
Want to know who won in March?! drumroll please..............
Our winner for MBC March 2017 is Jennifer M.!!!
(not the same Jennifer M. who won in December 2016, however)
Thanks to everyone who played; all of your pages were absolutely inspiring!
Ready to play along? Here's how....
- Download the template
- Scrap it! Digi, hybrid, or paper - whatever works for you is great by us! Feel free to modify the template; it needs to be recognizable to qualify
- Upload your layout or an image of it to any image hosting site - again, you choose
- Send a link of your image by April 30th to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month of your submission on the subject line. This month, we'll use "April '17 Challenge"
- One layout is selected as the winner each month
- Winning prize and participation prize coupons are sent via email in reply to the submitting email
- Prizes expire within the month so please be sure to use them before the expiration date