Here it is: Template Revisited 46!
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR TEMPLATE!|
If you're new to our challenge or just need a little reminder, the monthly blog challenge is a really easy way to get a free template from Liz and chance to win $10 to her store. 1) Download the template above. 2) Scrap it! 3) Upload your layout to your favorite image sharing site. 4) Leave a link to your layout in the comments section. 5) Enter the rafflecopter drawing (link below) to be in our monthly drawing. See what I mean? Super easy.
This month we have an extra special inspiration layout - we have a HYBRID layout! I absolutely love that Liz's templates convert to paper so wonderfully.
Papers, Elements-One Little Bird Hopscotch
Enamel Dots-My Mind's Eye
Letter Stickers-Elle's Studio
Flair-A Flair for Buttons
Here are the team's digital layouts.
Magic Mermaid by Dream Big Designs
Font: Shadows Into Light
|by Neverland Scraps|
Unwritten by Libby Pritchett & Studio Basic
Spring Woods by Digital Scrapbooking Ingredients & Kristin Cronin Barrow
Fonts: Love Ya Like A Sista & Sandhya
Suncatcher & Suncatcher Add On by One Little Bird
Font: Say Something
Once you've finished yours, don't forget to enter the drawing! One random winner will receive $10 to Liz's store. Everyone else who plays along will receive a discount coupon.
Finally, if you played along in March, you're likely anxious to find out if you're the lucky winner. Drumroll please.
The $10 winner for March is..........Teri Merkins! Congratulations, Teri!
I'll get coupons sent out within the next 10 days. If you didn't win, don't fret because you still will receive a discount coupon.
That's all for me. I'll see you next month with the May challenge and another lucky winner.
Have a fabulous April!
The FINE PRINT....
- Use the featured template (above) to create a layout or hybrid project. Feel free to modify the template but make certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing site of your choice.
- Come back to this blog post and leave a comment with a link to your completed layout by 11:59 pm (Pacific) on April 30, 2016 AND enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win. Winners must provide a layout link in the comments section AND enter supply an email address in the Rafflecopter survey. We never share your information.
- Only those entrants who leave a link to their eligible layout in the comments section will be included in the drawing. All other entries will be disqualified.
- Winner of the $10 coupon will be chosen and announced the first Tuesday in Mayl 2016! Non-winning participants will receive a participation prize so remember to leave us a way to reach you when you link your layouts. Don't forget to watch your coupon expiration dates!