This month brings with it a minor change. We're changing up how scrappers submit their layouts for the monthly challenge. In an effort to make it easier for everyone, you'll submit your layout by sending an email which includes a link to your submission. Liz and I both hope this will be a positive change for everyone, but especially those scrappers who prefer to not share a link to their layouts online.
I'll be sure to give you a detailed list of instructions, but before we do that let's get to my favorite part: the template!
|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE|
This month I have two sample pages for you:
using Chase The Sun by Connie Prince
using Up & Away Collection by Studio Flergs +
Grow Your Dreams by Misty Cato & Brook Magee +
Problem Secretary (font)
Donna used the photo spots for four separate photos and I took the approach of using one photo divided among the four spots. Neither of us rotated the template but I bet it'd be fabulous if you chose that route. Show us what you've got!
As promised, here's your list of how to play:
- Download the template
- Scrap it any way that works for you. Feel free to modify it any way that works for you so long as we can still recognize the original template in your creation
- Upload your layout to any image hosting site you prefer
- Send a link to your email to: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month for your submission on the subject line: this month, you'll use "July Challenge"
- Each month, one layout will be selected as our winner
- Winning prize and participation coupons will be sent via reply to the submitting email
- Winning and participation coupons expire within the month so please be sure to use them before they expire
Please don't hesitate to send an email if you have any questions or need assistance. I promise, as always, to never share you email with anyone other than Liz. Please use this email for blog challenge submissions and questions only. It is not monitored for general customer service issues.
Our winner for June is....
Congratulations, Brenda H.
Winning and participation coupons will arrive via email within the next 10-ish days.
The FINE PRINT...
- Use the featured template (above) to create a digital or hybrid layout/project. Feel free to modify the template but be certain we can still recognize it as a version of the original.
- Upload your completed layout to a gallery or photo sharing sit of your choice.
- Send a link to your completed layout to ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com (no need to leave a link to your layout or your email address in the comments section of this post) :)
- Entries must be received by 11:59 pm on the last day of the challenge month to be considered for the monthly give away.
- Expired coupons will not be reset or extended; please mind the expiration date
- Any emails received after the submission deadline will be disqualified.