|CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATE|
See what I mean?! All of the familiarity of an SWL template with a just a twist. The team put together two single page layouts and another two double layouts. Are you up for a double page spread this month? This template produces great single pagers but it's certainly easy to convert it to a double.
using portions of the Life Is An Adventure Collab by Kristin Aagard, Just Jaimee, and Little Butterfly Wings
Fonts: Quicksand and Chalk Hand Lettering Shaded Demo
using Small World by Kristmess + London, Baby by Libby Pritchett +
Travelogue England by Connie Prince + Victory Street by Lynn Grieveson
using Daddytude by Melissa Bennett and Lauren Grier + Awesome by Erica Zane (staple only)
Fonts: Love Ya Like A Sister (title) + DJB Miss Molly Brown (journaling)
Each of us used the template slightly differently. I love being able to show that versatility and am anxious to see what you'll create.
Every month we have one winner of a $10 coupon to Liz's store and everyone else wins a discount coupon. Playing along is soon easy! Here's how.
- Download the template
- Scrap it any way that works for you: digi, hybrid or paper! It doesn't matter because we love 'em all! Feel free to modify it any way that works for you so long as we can still recognize the original template in your creation.
- Upload your layout or an image of it to any image hosting site. Again, it's your choice.
- Send a link of your image to our blog challenge email: ScrappingWithLizBlogChallenge@gmail.com
- Include the challenge month for your submission on the subject line. This really helps me keep everyone straight and helps ensure that everyone gets their winnings. This month, we'll use "August Challenge"
- Each month ONE layout is selected as the winner.
- Winning prize and participation coupons are sent via reply to the submitting email.
- Winning and participation coupons expire within the month so please be sure to use them before they expire.
Please don't hesitate to send an email if you have any questions or need assistance. I promise, as always, to never share your email with anyone other than Liz. This email is not monitored for general customer service issues so please use it only for blog challenge submissions.
Our winner for July is....
Patsy F. Congratulations, Patsy!
I'll send out the winning and participation coupons within the first 10-ish days of August.